SHOW ME THE MONEY

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

When I first started this blog in July, all I really had was an idea and a lot of drive to learn how this whole "Internet World" really works. It has been so much fun learning how to do things online from advertising, to posting and hosting and such. One thing I've noticed from my blog posts is that successful blogs are those that target a specific niche. What has my niche been? Self Improvement. I believe in it, I learn from it daily, however, I truly feel that self improvement can really be an abstract concept that gets a little hokey for the everyday average Jane. When something is far too "out -> there" then it leaves no desire to be pursued. So...what good is Self Improvement when no Selves are being improved?

Therefore, I have decided to start making my specific niche a little more specific. My desire is to inspire people to think twice about things they view as normal. One area I feel passionately about is ...Drum Roll Please...$$MONEY$$. There are so many mistakes people make with money on a daily basis that they run themselves into financial ruts every day while blaming everyone else out there. If we can educate ourselves a little further and deeper on rules of the money game, then maybe, just maybe, we can begin to get ahead. One step at a time, right?

My goal is for this blog to be interactive. I will post some thoughts and ideas and hopefully you will participate. What if you don't agree? GREAT! Let's discuss it! You never know what may come of it from there right?

What qualifies me to write on such a hefty subject? Other than the fact that I hold financial licenses such as: Life Producer, Variable Annuity, Series 6, Series 63, and Series 26 (Investments), and Mortgage Appointment...I simply LOVE to talk about it. I study money from everyone who calls themselves an expert: Books, Magazines, Professionals. I have been in the financial industry for over 7 years and have been able to pick the brains of many many many wealthy people.

But really, who cares about all that. The only thing you can care about is if anything I write on a particular day will be of certain value to you. If it is...GREAT, then I have done my job. If it isn't, then too bad, come back tomorrow for some more ideas.

Remember...money is a mindset. You will attract to you that which you put out. That is as valid with the money (or lack thereof) in our lives as with anything else. I hope you are all excited about this prospect as am I. Here begins our journey...

GREEN IS GOOD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP