Every Day Focus

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I decided to be a part of NaBloPoMo this month. For all those unfamiliar it is: National Blog Posting Month. It is a commitment to post EVERY DAY on your blog for the entire month of November. Some of you might think, "oh, that's not too bad. The posts are only a couple of paragraphs each day." However, I also committed to NaNoWriMo, for those of you unfamiliar, that stands for: National Novel Writing Month. Where I commit to writing an entire 50,000 word novel in the thirty days of November.

I'm nuts, I know. But it has been a great exercise. I have so far posted every single day! And as far as my novel, I've crossed over the halfway mark of 25,000 words tonight, so I'm well on my way.

One thing this whole ordeal has made me think about is that if we want something bad enough, we get it done. I've been dreaming of writing since I was seven years old. I love it and get absolute pleasure from doing it. However, when it came to writing my serious project such as my current novel in the works, I just seemed to never have enough time. So, I back up what I've said about having a goal that moves you or else you go nowhere. Now that there's a deadline I've taken my writing much more seriously.

What on earth does this have to do with money? Money is a commitment. You commit to earning as much as you can and you will always find ways of making more. Within the last few days I've been handed checks from people left and right. Some from money owed and some unexpectedly. As I received another one tonight, I couldn't help but think that now that I post every single day, my focus on money has been growing. And not focus on the lack of money but on the abundance of it. Look at my side benefit!

Not only in those small ways but in bigger ways as well. My business is starting to excel again and I am more excited about life now than I ever have been. No coincidences here, just plain law. Once you embrace your commitment and focus upon the abundance of money in your life, you will notice it pouring into your life on a daily basis.

THOUGHTS ARE THINGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP