HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Friday, January 1, 2010


Holy of holies!  It is now TWO THOUSAND AND TEN!  I had to spell it out because my fingers are still a little slow in typing the 1-0 instead of the 0-9...craziness!  I for one am very excited about this new year!  It is a little strange how we place such a high emotion on a calendar day.  How all of a sudden we're enthusiastic about life just because it's now January 1st.  Poor December, it really gets the butt end of the deal.  I guess that's why Christmas is thrown in there...to make up for the timing!

As my hubby and I put together some goals for this year, one thing we came to realize is that this year is and only can be better than last.  Ever feel that way?  If for no other particular reason, then for the fact that we too have joined the throngs in excitement for this new-ness the new year brings us.  We're fired up about taking ownership to a new level.  Not just in business, but in life!  Ever hear the phrase Own or be Owned?  I believe it wholeheartedly and have committed to invest this coming year wisely.

Our theme for this year is.................

INTEGRITY

Yeppers.  Plain and simple.  I want to be the kind of person who is 100% reliable.  My word is my bond and I have to live and die by my commitments.  As I study successful people, one thing I see in common is the strength in their character.  More than anything I want to be that way.  This goal, above any other, seems the most daunting, so here we go.

What is your goal?  Whether or not you believe in the whole "resolution" thing is up to you, but when you focus on a direction, you're certain to get somewhere desirable.  When you focus on nothing...well, then who knows where you'll end up and what kind of a mess you'll look like when you get there.

Here's to a NEW YEAR...CHEERS TO 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP