Moving On

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Well, it's time. 

I started this blog almost a year ago with NO IDEA how to blog or what to do with a blog.  Now I have an inkling of an idea and am still very much enjoying the learning process.

I have moved on from SweetWICK to a new blog and decided to make a complete shift and create a new identity.  My blog will be more personal in nature with more stories about my earthly journey (that sounded deep, but I'm looking forward to an awesome path coming up!)

If you enjoyed musing through my rants on this blog please visit my new blog and let me know you stopped by!


Why would I choose that as a blog name?  If you know me personally, you will know why...if you don't know the story, yet, in you will soon.

See ya in the water!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP