Don't Worry, Be Happy...

Friday, December 4, 2009

I hope the tune to Bob Marley's song brought a smile to your face when you read the title to this post. It usually does for me. Here's a brief thought on worrying: DON'T!

What good does it do anyway? Just this past week we were faced with an unexpected move. The house we were renting had the landlord's family moving in, so they needed us to vacate. Our notice was short and we have two dogs, so you can imagine the fun that brought on while trying to find another landlord who would be okay with my two pups. We had to be out by Tuesday, and come Saturday night we still had no prospects...

My concerned friend offered to let us stay at her house if we needed to (minus the dogs) and she kept asking me what I was going to do. I siad, "who knows, but it all always works out in the end." She agreed and that was that.

Finally Monday came rolling around, and we got a call back from the place we wanted with rates negotiated the way we wanted. We went out on Monday night signed the lease and moved on in the next day. There, it worked itself out. I am so thankful that I didn't preocupy my head with worry and fear. Here's the key, I knew I had put in the necessary action to accomplish what I needed. I would give the rest up and have faith in the outcome.

So as long as you do all that's in your power to do, kick worry out, and watch the fruits of your labors manifest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP