Cheer Up!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

There are days that just don't go the way you would like. It is inevitable that as we are here on this planet, in this human form, we are going to deal with situations with which we are not pleased. I thought about this deeply yesterday, as I was going through one of "those days." Today is much better, and as usual, passage of time allows us to heal.

During the healing process there are usually certain things that trigger a peaceful response and allow us to accept things as they are. I was sitting in my home in the late afternoon after a hard day. My husband and I agreed that we must have been vibrating at a low frequency because almost every conversation we had with others that day resulted in an unappealing manner. So I sat there meditating on changing my frequency. I want light and goodness and positivity in my life, so it is therefore up to me to achieve it.


As I sat there my two dogs, Meghan and Bailey, were faithfully by my side. As if by some ESP they knew something was amiss. One of my dogs then proceeded to put her head on my lap in a comforting manner and I couldn't help but smile. Then it dawned on me! How quickly we can change our state! For that one second in time I was instantly happy again. So I focused on them for a little while, petting them, talking to them, playing with them, etc.





Although the challenges of the day did not instantly go away, I felt lighter. That is after all the first step to changing your course in life. So I appreciate the presence of my dogs in this crazy life I lead; them and their ability to make life sweeter. I encourage you to find something that can distract you in moments of doubt and trouble. Something that can lead you in the direction of happiness and can begin to guide your ship toward a safer harbor! So to all our furry creatures with whom we share this planet, I say: THANK YOU=o)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP