THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Friday, September 25, 2009

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." ~ Oprah Winfrey





I am thankful for my life
I am thankful for my health
I am thankful for my family
I am thankful to live in the USA


"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some." ~ Charles Dickens

I am thankful for my thoughts
I am thankful for all the money I have now

I am thankful for technology
I am thankful to know how to read

I am thankful that I am free

"When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears." ~ Anthony Robbins

I am thankful for the food that I have

I am thankful for the clothes I wear

I am thankful to have a reliable car to drive

I am thankful for the ability to express myself

I am thankful for ideas

I am thankful for love

THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP